1997, 25:00 minutes, colour/B&W, English
1. Doorway 1:50 1997 A manipulation of time & space that takes place in a run down gym. Loud aggressive rhythm is created through quick edits and a figure darting at super speeds.
2. The River 1:00 1997 An experimental video that explores anticipation. The artist about to jump in a river has his gestures and body movements manipulated to the extreme through a variety of video effects.
3. Cathedral 3:00 1997 an ominous rotating collage of lights and structure. The camera work flows like a dance, through awesome architecture accompanied by a haunting yet soothing soundtrack.
4. Feast 4:00 1997 The viewers find themselves in an eerie dining room with an unwelcoming couple. An unstoppable flow of distorted sound and picture is created by a repetitive buildup to a jolting climax.
5. Grunt Scream Roar 1:30 1997 Documentation of a sound performance has been remixed with distortion, repetition and vibrant colours. There's nothing like screaming your head off in front of an audience.
6. The Lovers 5:30 1997 A humourous tale about a boy and his smurf that share a passionate romance in dreams and in real life. A satirical look at the ups and downs of relationships.
7. Scratch 1:50 1997
8. Born of Black Wind, Fire and Steel 5:00 1997 Join a sweaty maniac for a hardcore heavy metal air drumming session in his bedroom. This is one hilarious performance... Music is by Manawar.
9. My Buddy Mike 2:00 1997 Memories of Tiny Tot park are never going to die. My buddy Mike decides to run around that playground again just like he was a little kid. Features crazy music by Friendly Rich and The Anal Assassins.
Rental and Sales
Single Screening Rental
Educational Purchase DVD (Bluray +$15)
5 Year Educational Streaming License, Digital File with DVD Circulation Copy
Gallery Exhibition and Installation, complete Media Request form for quote
Institutional Archival Acquisition, complete Media Request form for quote
Curators and programmers, please contact email@example.com to receive a login and password to preview Vtape titles online.
Screening and exhibition rentals and archival acquisitions include public performance rights; educational purchases or licenses include rights for classroom screenings and library circulation. When placing an order the customer agrees to our general online terms and conditions. Payment (or a purchase order number) and a signed licensing agreement must be received before media can be shipped to the client.